Friday, January 16, 2015

Altered Sa Crafters storage products

Hi, Everyone! Sa here! I had been altering storage on youtube live show!!  I will be altering all storage live shows!!

Here the first one is 9 drawers storage
This storage have dividers come with it! One drawer divided into 4 slots! That will give you lots of room for your tiny embellishments!
This product have a video instruction here


The second storage is 4 oz. glue holder!
 and this is paint brushes storage! I love these storage so much!! I will be alter more storage and design more storage solutions in couple days stay tune!!!
and the last one is scissors storage! I love this so much.  If you are interested in buy any of these storage please visit Sa Crafters store!!!


Thank you everyone for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment