Monday, January 19, 2015

Collage Mixed Media Canvas with Thandar

Hello everybody, Today, I would like to share with you a mixed media canvas that I have created using SaCrafter's yummy chippies. They are so think and much fun to work with. Above all, they are so gorgeous! IMG_8495 I decided to collage them together with scrap metals and laces from my stash and spray, stamp and texture them up. Here is the tutorial video and detailed picture of the canvas.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8yGxf9oHE0 IMG_8505 IMG_8504 IMG_8501 IMG_8499 IMG_8498 Hope you like what I have created. Thandar Supply list SaCrafter's Fancy Roman Clock SaCrafter's clock Keys SaCrafter's Mini Birds SaCrafter's Leaves no.1 SaCrafter's Wood Mini Fairy 6x6 canvas Gesso Gel Medium Lindy's stamp gang spray DCWV Mariposa paper stack

No comments:

Post a Comment