Thursday, January 15, 2015

"Reality has limits..." layout

Hello everybody!

Emmy here with my second project with the amazing products designed by Sa Crafters. Today i would like to share my latest project with you - it is a layout feat. my little boy Theo. He is really into the Transformers now. There are his heroes and more than everything he would love to meet Optimus Prime. Last summer, when we were on vacation, he found this graffiti on the street (the logo of the Decepticons - the evil robots) and his first thought was "Look, mommy, they are real!". He was so pleased and being a 4-year-old this was a prove that they do exist.

Here are the pictures I took this day:



I created the brick wall pattern using Sa Crafters 6 x 6" Brick Wall stencil and white modelling paste. When the paste was dry I added the black brinks (I used the Chipboard Brick Wall no.2, Versamark ink and mixed media black embossing powder; I didn't want to cover the complete bricks, to give them worn out, distressed look). 




I decided to use the wood tag from the Sentiments set 1 just was it was. I think it fits perfectly with my color palette. I also love the sentiment - it matches exactly the meaning of my pictures and this layout!



Materials used:

I hope you enjoyed my project! Make sure to visit us tomorrow for more inspirational posts from our design team!

Emmy


1 comment:

  1. Your layout is so adorable and sharing the imagination of your cute little boy was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete