Friday, June 16, 2017

Altered Square shadow box

Hi,Everyone!! I want to share this square shadow box. I altered this project on SaCrafters live stream on Youtube!! The paper I used was from www.stamperia.com please if you are interested in don't forget to check them out!!
The picture I used in this project it was my parents in law. They were passed away already. This photo of my hubby oldest sister and the older sister. My hubby wasn't born yet at that time.
The square shadow box didn't come with flourish that there were added the project. I painted in ivory acrylic paint and then used my script stamp with black ink.
Added flowers and red heart.  The red heart I got from dollar tree store. You will find them when Valentine is coming. I love the pearl trim inside my box. and black lace trim. I think that it.




Thank you so much everyone for stopping by my blog!! Please let us know which products you'd us to alter let us know we'll be very happy to do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment