Thursday, June 15, 2017

Altered dressform

Hi,Everyone!! I want to share this project with you guys I lovveeeeee it so much!!! I altered this project on SaCrafters youtube channel if you miss it please check out and replay the video how I altered it!! The paper I used from stamperia.com please check them out they papers are beautiful!!!!
I glue my pieces together first and then cut all my paper adhere to my dressform I love it!! I destress on the edge with chocolate ink.  I added flowers all each shelf.  I used big pearl trim to hang like neckless love it how it look!!!



I love this quote came with the paper!! "Find that magical place in your world and live there"
That is so true!! Everyone live only one life what you going to do it do it NOW!!!! 

I added white gate on the bottom shelf.  I used tiny lace trim each shelf. For the bottom I want to lace show I had to add feet for my dressform.

Love that bird nest! It was came with paper print just love it!!!


I used white frame and sentiment.


Thank you so much everyone for stopping by my blog!! Please let us know which products you'd us to alter let us know we'll be very happy to do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment