Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime birdcage for SaCrafters DT



 
 
 
 
Hi Y'all,
 
     I have a new project share for Sa Crafter's using Graphic 45's "Once Upon A Springtime" paper and tags.  My sister's birthday is in just a few days and I wanted to make her something she could display in her home.  Who doesn't love birdcages?  Well, there could be some that don't, lol. But I know that my sister does, so when I went to Sa's convention I just had to get this for her. 
  If you watch my video below I explain how I put it together and what paints and tools I used.  I hope you like it as much as I do and I really hope my sister loves it. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask :)
Also don't forget to use my discount code to receive 10% off your 30.00 purchase at the shopping cart. Code: Kimfan
Have a wonderful crafty week!!
XOXO
~ Kimmy
 
Supply list:
 
Shimmerz inklingz- Coral reef
Shimmerz Orange
Shimmerz Pink
ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever
 

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Kim this project it's so beautiful!! I love these details.

    ReplyDelete