Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Altered 3D Fence, Cellphone holder, All I want for Christmas

Hi,Everyone! I wanted to shared these projects that I altered on my live show! I was very long live show for me almost 6 hrs!!
The first I altered was Sa Crafters 3D Fence! I love how it turn out!
 One side I used Sa Crafters chipboard fence. I painted in white and then used script stamp on the fence and I pod mod to seal. I used SaCrafters sentiment and frame and lampost.
 All flowers around my fence. In side the fence I used my mini bike. I painted in black. All of my projects I try to use my wood glue for everythings. I don't want to use hot glue because it will fall it apart.
 On other side I used Cody picture that cut out and then I used SaCrafters wood animals. I love those animals!! All the animals I didn't paint anything.





 My second project is cell phone holder. I decided to use pink to match with my cellphone case! I didn't anything much only used one sentiment.

 3rd project is All I want for Christmas. I know some of you might think that why I made Christmas project already. Well on my last convention people bought lots products for Christmas and Halloween already!!
 I just painted with red acrylic paint. And I used red stickles on the sentiment. After that I used snow tex on it. I love how it turn out!!
 Thank you so much for everyone for stopping by!!
Products used in those projects
All I want for Christmas
W-3D Fence
Sentiments set-1
Mini bicycles-2pcs
Wooden mini lamp post no.9-2pcs
W-Flourished oval frames
W-Mix animals set-6pcs
C-Fences no.4-2 Pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment