Friday, June 26, 2015

Cousin Love - Marie Johansson

I´m sad to say that this will be my last post for the Sa Crafters Team. I have loved working with the products and I hope that you all have enjoyed my crafts. I have had this Pentagon Shadow box for quite some time, but never found a perfect way to use it. The other day when I was going trough some pictures from last summer and found this one with my daughter and her "big" cousin I knew what to do with it.


I have used a scrap piece of patterned paper for the back and then some wood decorations from Sa Crafters.


The flowers looks like a field of flowers. Not hand made as Sa´s though...



And here the process video:



Products from Sa Crafters LCC:
Pentagon Shadow Box
Wooden Mini Lamp Post
Fence no 6

Hope to see you all visiting my blog.
Love
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment