Saturday, June 27, 2015

Altered 3D teapot& 3D teacup

Hi,Everyone! I want to share my projects with everyone! I altered 3D teapot&3D teacup for my next convention! I love how it turn out!!
At my convention in Arlington,TX went very well. I'm planing to do more conventions!! Everything for sample will sell so I'm trying to alter more of small projects.
I will put all products used in this projects down below!!





Products used in this projects
3D teapot
3D teacup
LPS-Adorable St.,Perfect Ln.,Wonderful Blvd.-3pcs
Sentiments set-2

2 comments:

  1. This is darling. I'm glad you're convention went well. I was passing by there that Saturday but it was too late to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jayjay! Sorry I missed you! Are you coming in Houston convention? If well see you next year in Arlington!!

      Delete