Sunday, February 15, 2015

Layout by Priscilla

Hi everyone,

Today, I'm popping by to share this pretty layout which is a gift for a very beautiful family. 



Do check out my video tutorial below for the whole process. Hope you like the video :)


Here are some close up pictures:


 Aren't these love birds just the cutest??


Here's a close up on the butterfly frame and how I added dimension with some butterflies I punched out with Martha Stewart puncher.


The chipboard frame behind the photo is just add so much beauty to a photo.


To order the pretty chipboards I have used in the layout above, just click on the image below. 
Remember to apply the discount code before check out for a 10% discount.
Discount code: priscillafans

C-birds – 12 pcs  Chipboard frames-3 pcs P1070793

Thank you for joining us today and do pop by soon for more inspirations!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment