Tuesday, June 18, 2013

6x6 Glitz paper pack-vintage blue album

Hi, Everyone! I made another mini album again!  I know that I'm crazy about making mini album none stop here!
 I tittle my mini was 6x6 Glitz paper pack because I'm running out name call my minis!! lol
I have to wait for scor tape to get here first before continue making more minis album!
I might post these mini albums for sale on my store I haven't decide it yet. But I do need to make some money to pay for adhesive!!


I have to stop making minis here because getting very expensive with adhesive!!
I




2 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW, holy moly, you have made 5 count them 5 fantastic mini albums all of them are freaking fantastic, if I had to pick one, very hard to do it would be the gatefold one, shesh they are all fantastic...

    ReplyDelete