Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Solar Eclipse Layout

This may be a simple layout but I think there are two things that make this layout special. First I was able to include my eclipse glasses on the layout and I always love it when I can use those little pieces of ephemera that usually just get thrown away.  And secondly I was able to use Photoshop to bring 8 of my photographs into one.  I was able to do this by creating a photo strip of the eclipse on the bottom of the photo and by overlaying two other images on the top.  I think these two things really make the layout special and Sa's beautiful products, which I spray painted gold for this project, are the finishing touch.  So this layout is a departure for me but I hope it might give you ideas for your next layout!  If you're interested in watching how it was created, please check out the process video.



No comments:

Post a Comment