Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mixed-Media Steam Punk Card

Hello everybody!

Emmy here with a new creation to share. I really love Sa Crafters steam punk designs - the gears, the arrows, the different elements - I can't get enough of them! That's why I would like to share another Mixed-Media card with you today - loaded with my favorite chipboard designs of course!
Here are some close ups:

TIP! Look at the way I used the left overs frame from the heart and the inside dots from the gear chippies - don't throw them away - they can make great embellishments for your projects! 





Sa Crafters products used on my project:
6 x 6" Chevron Mixed Sides stencil 

And here you can view the YouTube step-by-step tutorial:


Thank you for stopping by today!

Have fun creating!

  

2 comments:

  1. What did you use to get the green color on the copper gears?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I used Aged Copper Embossing Enamel from Stampendous. It is really good! Emmy xx

      Delete