Friday, June 5, 2015

DIY Grapic45 Couture Mini Window Album for Sa Crafters






     Good Morning Y'all,

          Today I wanted to share with you one of my most favorite wood/chipboard albums I have made using Sa Crafters Wooden Window and her small chipboard scallop tags.  I had a lot of fun creating this album.  I love it so much it will be hard for me to sell, lol. 
          I first started by painting the wooden window front and back with black acrylic paint and also there is a second piece with this that is for the back of the window to attach it to and keep it solid in the back, but for me I was also using the chipboard tags that you can purchase separately but coordinate with the window frame.  I then used Sa's new chipboard fence and painted it gold and then also when it dried I embossed it with ScraPerfect's BGE and Gold embossing powder, no heating necessary. When it dried I popped it up in the back with some tiny wood strips.
           I then fussy cut a lot of the women in the paper collection to make paper dolls that I would pop on pages using pop dots. I also cut out and edged all papers and tags with black soot distress ink by Tim Holtz and painted several wooden embellishments from SaCrafters with black, white or red and on several of the white pieces I embossed with white glitter powder to give it a shimmery look.
          Additionally I traced the papers I would use to cover my chipboard tags with and then used my several types of spellbinders dies that I will give a video link below that shows the ones I had purchased on my Youtube recently.
          After all papers were inked on the edges I glued them on using my ScraPerfects Best Glue Ever and used a binding ring with seam binding ribbon tied on and then glued on flowers and wooden embellishments with E6000.
          Thank you for letting me share my project with you and I hope y'all like it as much as I do. Don't forget that you can use my Discount code: kimfans  at the check out on www.sacrafters.com.
Hope Y'all have a fabulous weekend!!
XOXOXOXO!!!!
Kimmy

Here are some additional pictures of the album.













Discount Code: kimfans
Website/Blog: www.fattypaddyscrapper.com
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/user/fattypaddyscrapper
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fattypaddyscra1
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/FPSDesigns/fattypaddyscrapper-designs/
Google plus: https://plus.google.com/101128770875179309062/posts

Supply List:

Sa Crafters Store: www.sacrafters.com






No comments:

Post a Comment