Monday, May 4, 2015

Bottle Cap ATC´s by Marie Johansson


My day at the Sa Crafters blog today. As I really enjoy making ATC cards I decided to make 3 of those as my first May project for the Sa Crafters Team. The steampunk chippies works perfect for a project like this.


I painted the chipboard with several layers of Glimmer Mist and added embossing powder to get the right "worn looking" surface.


The cool bottle caps is a gift from my Team colleague Goga! I pretty much love them ♥!


And here is a video showing how I made the cards:


So to the fun part - is someone up for a swap? I would love swapping on of my cards for one of yours! Please write a comment in the equal post in my blog and a link to your Facebook profile and I´ll send 3 persons pm about a swap!

Products from Sa Crafters:
Steampunk Umbrella & Faucets
Wood Gears
Steampunk Hearts
6x6 Triangle Stencil
6x6 Best Friends Script Stencil
6x6 Fancy Diamond Stencil

Do you want to shop Sa Crafters Products? Use my personal code mariefans and you will get 10% every order over $30.

Thanks for stepping by today!



Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment