Friday, April 17, 2015

Journal Page - Cibele Degrazia




Hi again my dear friends, it's me, Cibi!

I'm back on the blog with my simple and fun journal page. 
I created the background with stencils and stamps, adding some glimmers
The Colors are a combination of shimmering sprays.
                                                             
                                                               Here you can see the final project:

\








Here is the tutorial video.
I hope you enjoy :D



To make this journal I used these SA Crafters supplies:



Don't forget, when you buy at SaCrafters, submit the promocional code "cibelefans" to win 10% off in your purchase. 

Thank you for stopping by today! Until next time!
XoXo
Cibi

www.scrapbycibi.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment