Friday, March 20, 2015

Layout Moments - Cibele Degrazia

Hello! It's me, Cibi again :D

Today I'm sharing with you a Layout, (I Have difficulty creating Layouts lol)
I hope you Enjoy it. 

Here's how it was done:



I used A lot of SaCrafters Here.
The background I created using Honey Comb Stencil with Heavy Gesso Black



I use the Moment Title with some flowers and a piece of lace:



To decorate I used the Wood Gate,
SentimentsBird House, and the Dots Circle I've painted with Heavy Gesso Black.




I hope you enjoyed my work and here's my video tutorial. :D



Don't forget, Visit SaCrafters site, buy and use the code CIBELEFANS to get 10% off in your purchase!
I really love this @.@ !!

Suplies list:



Thank you for your visit and loving comments!!
XoXo
Cibi
www.scrapbycibi.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Congrats my Friend ♥♥♥
    Beautiful project, I loved the colors, the picture
    was too lol
    kisses, success always♥♥ XOXO

    ReplyDelete