Thursday, March 5, 2015

Burlap canvas layout

Hello All, Today, I would like to share with you a burlap canvas that I have created. This 12x12 canvas is created due to overwhelming inspiration by Song Li. She has been sharing her photoless layouts on facebook lately that I just knew I have to create one. Not to sound like a copy cat, I decided to go with a canvas instead of a layout lol. IMG_8558 IMG_8556 IMG_8555 IMG_8554 In terms of color inspiration, I was so much inspired by this music video. I just love the vintage retro feel of this video so much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ScjucUV8v0



Please check out Sa's blog for these cute chippie goodies.

 Hope you like my creations ;) 

Thandar
 SaCrafter's products used.-
 Chipboard Roman Clock
 W-mini birdhouses
 C-Birds
 Leaves no.1
 Sentiments Set 1

No comments:

Post a Comment