Saturday, March 7, 2015

Altered w-square shadow box

Hi, Everyone! Sa here! I altered this shadow box couple day ago.  I love how it turn out.  When I alter shadow box I always love to add some photo in it to make more personal. This photo of Cody and mommy when Cody turn 5th birthday.  When you don't have kid and you're hearing people who does saying that all the time that times can fly you wouldn't believe it until you have kid. You started to believe that it actually times can fly!!!!  I can't believe my Cody turn 5th!!! Thank you everyone for stopping by and leave your comment!! I will have all the products used in links to products down below!!!






Products used in this project
W-square shadow box
Chipboard Fences no.2-3 Pieces
W-Flourished circle frames
Wooden numbers 0-9
W-Mini Birdhouses-6pcs
W-Mini Birds-9pcs
W-mini connected hearts
Wood mini flourishes no.2-2 pieces
Endearment- Sentiments set-1

No comments:

Post a Comment