Thursday, March 12, 2015

Altered 4 Drawers

Hi,Everyone! I altered this 4 Drawers storage from Sa Crafters store. I love this how it turn out.  It's so vintage looking. I'm so grateful to my friend Barb (ScrappinBarbie on youtube) got this paper for on my birthday. I will be using more of those paper! I will have the links products used this project down below!






Product used in this project
Wood 4 Drawers;
W-Mini music note sheet-3pcs;
LPS Short- Living Dream Ln, Dream Road St, My place Blvd-3 pcs;

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks so good up close. I really like it. I love being able to see everything up close so different when we are watching it on the computer, to far away to see just want things look like. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kateri! I know I love to see closer look too!! Thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete