Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mixed Media Spring Valentine Card

Hi all! 
I have for you fast pic tutorial to create step by step mixed media spring valentine card! 
Do you love Valentine's Day? I love this day, so I prepared card for Lucas - my fiance! 
Enjoy! :)

1. Firstly, to begin with, you have to remember that…I prepared a card base using one of my fav Xcut dies - Nesting - Rectangle parenthesis 2


 2. After that I cut a smaller diecut too and sticking it by adhesive tape to my base. 





 3. Next step? Painting chipboards! I decided that my mixed media valentine card will be a spring climate! So I chose some colours of twinkling h20 to painting my flourish chipboards!




 4. Love this effects! :) Twinkling h20 with water are incredible!!!! Further, my flourish chipboard looks great!!!!



 5. Time to build composition of my work! It's a really simple step! I used gel medium to stick my flowers to paper.


 6. I found old bottlecaps from beer and altered them on mixed media embellisments! I love them! I would say that are really cool! I used a piece of doily and painted it by twinkling h20 and water and them I sticked to surface. What is more, I used 7DS words stickers and added some lines.


7. Then, I decided to stick other chipboards and I chose circle girland chipboard. 


 8. I wanted add sth really cool, sth sharped, that will differ character of my work. I chose intensive red stitched ribbon and I thought, that it can be extra original element of my project.





 9. I added chipbord hearts chain, which I painted  red distress ink 
 

 10. The whole chipboard hearts chain I sticked to ribbon using adhesive tape and 3D adhesive bricks.


 11. Time for my mixed media handmade bottlecaps! 


 12. Mixed Media Spring Valentine Card is almost done! :)




 13. In last moment I added my fav stamp 













I hope that you like it? :) 

Happy Scrappin'
Goga!

No comments:

Post a Comment