Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas - You Had My Heart, My Prince Charming

Hello everyone,

It's 9 more days to Valentine's. 

So today, I'm gonna bring some inspiration for this special day. Instead of making a card for Valentine's Day, I have decided to make my partner a canvas instead. This way it doubles up as a display in his office :)

On this piece of canvas, I have used the the tags from Endearment - Sentiments set 1. These tags are so lovely and versatile, I can't get enough of them! 

I stayed away from my favourite pink too since it's a give for my hubby! White flowers symbolises pure love, add some forever green, beads to bind us together and sequins to add some sparkles into our lifelong relationship!


Watch this video tutorial to check out the whole process

And these are some close up shots. I hope that my canvas has given you some ideas to start on a "love" project. It's not too late since there's still 9 more days!




To end this post, this is the link to the Sacrafters tags I have used on the canvas. Do remember to apply the discount code - priscillafans for 10% discount off your items.

Here's wishing everyone a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY in advance :)


No comments:

Post a Comment