Friday, June 28, 2013

Card little blue button stamps for Aug DT

Hi,Everyone! I have a good news! I'm a guest designed for little blue button stamps!  Thank you so much Olga for invited me to part of you team I'm so honored!  If you have check out Olga store please do you will be disappointed!  Good thing about digital stamps that you have to worry about where to storage them every time you want to use just print it out.  It worth of your money.  I'm not a big of rubber stamps and acrylic so wasted of money and space in my crafts room.  Plus they are very expensive and take a lot of space in your crafts room. 

I used Miss lilly stamps set and this cutie pie her name was Miss lilly reporter! Isn't she cute?

I'm not that good at coloring this stamp.  It looks like kid colored but I like it anyway.
I used water ink base from stampin'up to colored my image.


Don't forget to check out Olga store here the link to her store!!! Little blue button stamps
She has more cute stamps like this.  I'm sure you guys can do better than me!  If you do visit her don't forget to mention it I had sent you there!

Thank you again Olga for having me as you guess DT for Aug.  I'm so honored!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sa! This is gorgeous card!=) Can't wait to see your August creations=))) tfs xx

    ReplyDelete