Monday, March 4, 2013

Altered butterfly mini album die cut

Hi, Everyone!  I altered this mini album in hurry so I didn't like the front cover I might change later for now I'm done with it.  I have so many things to do and more re-quest projects from ladies on youtube and facebook!


This mini album butterfly die cut from my store.  I altered it because my customer had re-quested.
 This page I used my script stencil.


 This page I used my 5x12-brick wall line stencil.
 And for this one I used my new 12x12-brick side walk stencil.
 This page I used my new 12x12-brick wall wave look.

 And this page I used my new 12x12-Small honey comb stencil.

 For this page I used my new 12x12-Big honey comb stencil.


 For the last page I used 5x12 numbers stencil.
I just love using my stencils!!!
Thank you everyone for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sa this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, oh my goodness all those stencils I really love it, what a fabulous creation you have made. Thank you so much for sharing it and your inspiration, have a great day.. Oh I loved the birdcage too:):)

    ReplyDelete