Saturday, December 22, 2012

Name tag

Hi, Everyone!  I made this name tag for my next meeting with other ladies!  I used crochet trim from my friend Tammy! Here youtube channel is tatsie 2 and pearl trim I got from my friend also Sabrina her youtube channel is CraftyChica87  Thank you ladies for your goodies you sent for me!

 All the flowers I used from my store.  I used all white flowers but I painted with FolkArt acrylic paint.  I love all these colors so much guys!!  And very cheap too when you can paint any color to match with you project.  Better than you mist sprays the selling out there very expensive too!!


I clip on my shirt want to see how it look I just love it!!
Thank you everyone for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful name sign. I watch every single one of your You Tube videos! They are wonderful and I thank you so much for teaching us. Jonnie

    ReplyDelete