Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ferris wheel

Hi, Ladies!!!  I made this Ferris wheel!
I love how it turn out!
 This project took me a little longer than other project because of my illness.
 I tried so hard to get this project done before I didn't mood to do it!
 Sometime the illness can make people lose interests.
 This my first time did it.  I'm not 100% happy with it.  Some mistake that I made. 
 I should build the wheel first before build the base of Ferris wheel.  My base is not width enough as I would like.
 And the wooden pieces to held on Ferris wheel too short.  So if I build the wheel first I shouldn't have problem measurements on length of wooden pieces and the base of the Ferris wheel.
 So, you guys could learn from my mistake that I had made.
If I have to do it again the Ferris wheel would be better because I learned from my first mistake.

Thank you ladies for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Hermoso trabajo!!!! Beautifull!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very beautiful Sa♥ You're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another AMAZING project Sa!! :o) This turned out so beautiful, you did a fabulous job again. Hugs, Leonie ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful , you are do very talented! I love watching your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Очень милая поделка! Оригинальная.

    ReplyDelete