Monday, June 4, 2012

Bittersweet Birthday

Hi, Ladies! I created this lay out for Once Upon a skatch challenge for June2012
This is my second times for this blog challenge.  I love this blog!!


Here the skatch for June 2012
Once Upon A Sketcha blog

Here this my layout I tried to stay what rules were.
 The name for my lay out Bittersweet Birthday.  If you ladies watched my video you might not understand what I was say on my video.  I'm sorry I got too emotional about my father-in-law.
 I know it has been over a year now.  I still cry some time when I think about him and Cody.
 Cody wouldn't remember his grand father when he grow up.






8 comments:

  1. What a great, great page! I love the elements that you used and the title letters, just an awesome page! Thanks for playing along at ouas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Love the wheels and the swirls! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...this is so sad....I am sorry...
    Beautiful work!Thanks for playing along at OUAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful layout. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your journaling is very touching. Wonderful job with that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so very sorry for your loss...I Am sorry life turns out this way..I think this will always be a bitter sweet time for you. I hope you can find peace some day ..

    But thank you very much for sharing this story with us at OUAS..your layout is simplyy fantastic.. Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful page and heartbreaking journaling. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Hope you scrapbook pages about your FIL too, to preserve his memory?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your loss. Your journaling is touching and I love your title work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear the sadness!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS!!

    ReplyDelete