Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Zig Zag flowers


Hi, Ladies! I'm still not feeling good, but I couldn't resist showing you guys my flowers! Here all my flowers the colors I had made!! Isn't that pretty? I loveeeeee these flowers!!!

I couldn't take credit for myself because it wasn't my creation I saw a tutorial from Linda blog.
Thank you Linda flower a wonderful tutorial!!

It took me a long time to finish all the colors. I love it!! I will post these flowers for sale if you ladies interested buy these beautiful flowers from me!Ladies remember that these fabric flowers the inks that I used was water base, so the flowers CAN NOT touch the water! If you drop water on these fabric flowers the colors will fade away!



I hope I feel better soon! I hate being sick yach!!!!! I'm feel very crappy too!!

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how you can create such beautiful things ... even when you are not feeling well! Very pretty flowers, Sa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...hope you feel better soon;)))) The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !

    My name is kath...& I just started to watch this video. Thank you for making it. I have one question...where did you get your spray bottles! There is a company that sells all kind of plastic bottles where you can buy them in bulk. I just wondered where you purchased yours?
    Hope you feel better soon also!!!

    Thank you,
    kath allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it .. thanks

    ReplyDelete